In response to:
Yesterday the WH tweeted that Obama said it's a right to have healthcare...if so, then I have a right to deny what I don't want. I have nothing wrong with me, but I am not unlike any of the 3 mentioned. My premium went from $484/mo to $897/mo. I was priced out of healthcare. And now I will be taxed for the "right" to pay for what someone else gets off of my money and I receive nothing.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014