Planned Parenthood received more than a half billion dollars in federal funding last year. The GAO’s investigation is in response to a request made by more than 50 members of Congress in February who asked for a detailed report on how money is being used by Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers across the country.
Specifically, lawmakers want to know what procedures and services they provided and the number of people who...
In response to:
Please. I worked for the government, and I know that a 64 oz. container of Octagon did not cost $4.00 27 years ago...What I really want to know is why people who use the government for funding believe it's okay to be completely irresponsible with someone else's money? If you don't do it with your own money, why would you dare? I'll tell you why. Because the perpetrated attitude that the government is stealing from you to become all knowing, powerful is too much and you think you're sticking it to them. Surprise. The joke will always be on you, never the government --and if (from this keyboard to God's ears) by some stretch the government learned fiduciary responsibility to the taxpayer and the oversight committees would do their damn jobs, we wouldn't have this. Wherever you go, there. you. are.
The Government Accountability Office, the office responsible for exposing the waste fraud and abuse within the federal government, is investigating abortion giant Planned Parenthood.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014