It still forces a tax on people who would rather be without. Currently, under Obamacare my premium went up 100%. So, if I could afford that premium, it would be almost 900.00 a month. The tax I have to pay would be 2400.00 to be without. What you are saying is that if I choose to go without I will still pay money that the government says I must...why? I choose not to and still I would be punished. I don't like it. That is not freedom either way.
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago