It still forces a tax on people who would rather be without. Currently, under Obamacare my premium went up 100%. So, if I could afford that premium, it would be almost 900.00 a month. The tax I have to pay would be 2400.00 to be without. What you are saying is that if I choose to go without I will still pay money that the government says I must...why? I choose not to and still I would be punished. I don't like it. That is not freedom either way.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago