IRS Approves "Taxpayer Bill of Rights"

Nee2 Wrote: Jun 12, 2014 6:54 AM
Privacy? No such thing.

IRS Approves "Taxpayer Bill of Rights"

Nee2 Wrote: Jun 12, 2014 6:54 AM
Privacy? No such thing.
Jim- Remember that democrats wanted Amnesty. With Cantor out, there is no chance. People have to get behind a candidate and Brat showed that he could run a clean campaign on the issues/votes and win. He hit alot of doorsteps and Cantor just took it all for granted, It shows that if you have a great candidate to offer, you will get people to the polls. The only way Lindsay Graham won with 6% is that there were no opponents that people could rally around, so they take one for the team (gah!)
Border Agent Lawson is breaking the law and he has the nerve to threaten subordinates because they can get proof? WTH? They're complicit with the President for every minor allowed in. Hell the ads in Mexico are encouraging it! Jeebus. When is the POTUS going to pay for being a lawbreaker and encouraging others to do it? Double standards are killing us.

Reclaiming Reagan's Economic Voice

Nee2 Wrote: Jun 08, 2014 8:51 AM
This looks nice on paper...but the jealousy of the rich and perpetual pushing by democrats to pretend to be for the little guy means we will never even get close to reform. Everyone in Washington is too invested in the power they wield to use common sense.
In 1990, I was paying $39/credit hour. I did have a student loan of 4k. What I actually did with it was not for all for Tuition. I bought my husband 3 suits, 5 dress shirts/ties and 2 pairs of shoes so he could interview for a job. He did seven interviews and got six offers. I paid the loan off in 1993 because I didn't work and we always paid more than the actual payment. I was fortunate. My kids will not be so fortunate.

Eat Your Own Words, Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Nee2 Wrote: Jun 07, 2014 9:55 AM
For the same reason that Rangel, Kennedy et al were getting re-elected. Because they are "taking it for the team" eff the principles or lack thereof.
Dear Soldier Source: Remember the Army creed, and leave no man behind. Then, Bergdahl will receive his just "rewards" of a court martial and if we're lucky, so will the commander in chief. I know you are hurting because of the deaths of your comrades and you know this guy is a traitor. In due time, the truth will out and JAG will do what is necessary. Keep the faith and continue to drive on. Best, Another comrade

Horton Hears the Who

Nee2 Wrote: Jun 02, 2014 7:19 AM
David, It sounds to me as if you may be too young to understand the message here. And that is that everyone has freedom of speech to say and do what they want. That email upon pressing the send button is now the property of Mike Adams. He can do with it what he pleases. Are you telling me you would hire a kid like Brice Horton if only to prove YOU are tolerant? Not me. In my business customer service is key and this kid will eventually blow it. The message is that if you don't want to be shown for your intolerant ways and lack of understanding about freedom of speech, don't send stupid emails to a guy who gets what it's all about and then rail him as if you matter. You don't.

Horton Hears the Who