I think the "we studied" is a generalization for all who were in class not "we" Obama and Root.

Navy Removes Bibles From Guest Rooms

Nee2 Wrote: Aug 12, 2014 7:00 AM
Censored. Wow. And I've been posting here for 8 years. You are no better than the left who seeks to stifle free speech.

Navy Removes Bibles From Guest Rooms

Nee2 Wrote: Aug 12, 2014 6:53 AM
I have tried to post a comment three times. I did not swear. Either TH is censoring me, or this site is having issues. If it posts this, We know I've been censored in the name of political correctness.

The Day Nixon Told the Truth

Nee2 Wrote: Aug 09, 2014 7:49 AM
I was 10 at the time of his resignation. I watched as my Grandmother sobbed. It was a very sad day. Years later, with much reading and reflection, I believed Nixon to still be great and cannot forget the day of his funeral...and how Bob Dole was so broken and so was I. RIP, sir.

Is Thinking Obsolete?

Nee2 Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 6:58 AM
Dr. Sowell, You're a gem! Just yesterday I ran into some people who were born and raised here, but spoke Italian as if they had just come through Ellis Island- a side note. Progress is going to kill all of the traditions and languages in another 50 and I won't be here for that...but no. No one who is for a "living minimum wage" is thinking. It's a fact that 2.1% of the working population- under 25 years old are the ones making it on minimum wage. Just like it should be!!! They don't understand that minimum wage is a stepping stone, or that a "Universal Basic Income" (UBI)would be the same thing as an entitlement for people who don't have ambition, and choose to mooch. Sigh. We are in big trouble.

Is Thinking Obsolete?

Nee2 Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 6:58 AM
AYFKM? Really, Barney Frank? You never owned your own G-D lies and now you dare point a finger? Have a nice steaming hot cup of S. T. F. Up with a heaping side of hypocrisy, you S. F. Brains.
Frisky Willy are you high? The number of people NOT in the work force is 92 million, not including the military, retirees, institutionalized folk. 11 million more ACTUALLY unemployed when all the new jobs are taken into account than under Bush. Another willfully blind water carrier for Obama.

The Environmental Corruption Agency

Nee2 Wrote: Aug 01, 2014 6:13 AM
And, Browner should have to forfeit retirement. Period. When one pretends they are above the law, and then gets caught breaking it, forfeit all. That includes The Empty Suit.

Is the President Incompetent or Lawless?

Nee2 Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 1:51 PM
Incompetent and lawless. Period.