Menstrual Activism

Nee2 Wrote: Jul 28, 2014 6:15 AM
I could not even read the whole thing as much as I love you, Mike Adams. This is absolutely untenable that we pay someone to teach utter BS. Good.God.
The rule of law, anyone? Obama is a mother effing sham and it simply sickens me that no member of the house or senate has the balls to call him out. They are as complicit as the Pied Piper.

DOW at 17,000 -- But You're Not Invited

Nee2 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 7:07 AM
Can you say Galveston, Texas? Mr. Elder, I am surprised you didn't get the statistics from this group who beat the loophole in the 80's. It doubled the rate of return. http://www.unitypublishing.com/Government/GalvestonSocialSecurityPlan.htm
The women whining need to, you know, shut. up. I look at it this way. If I were to make the choice to have unprotected sex, then I have clearly shown I want to enter into parenthood. Did the government have anything to do with it? Nope. Or, I can make the choice to use contraception and avoid the consequences of an unwanted child. Did the government have anything at all to do with that? No. The why TF would you force them to pay for your choices when it solely comes down to personal responsibility for FS? When the partial birth abortion decision was handed down, my then 14 year old son inquired. He thought for several minutes and said, "Mom, there is no such thing as accidental parenthood." I wholeheartedly agreed.

The Intellectual Poverty Law Center

Nee2 Wrote: Jul 07, 2014 7:44 AM
Mr. Adams, You cannot point any of this out to a left-minded thinker. I have tried. And some of them are sole proprietor business owners!! They are still convinced all the hate comes from conservatives like me and I promise you, it ain't.

The Intellectual Poverty Law Center

Nee2 Wrote: Jul 07, 2014 7:41 AM
Scrap- George Soros comes to mind.

The Intellectual Poverty Law Center

Nee2 Wrote: Jul 07, 2014 7:41 AM
Scrap- George Soros comes to mind.
You speak from ignorance, I am sure. I live with a mentally ill relative and have one who killed herself. Had it not been for meds, they both would be dead, and potentially, at least one of them could have hurt others. My cousins survived the Newtown shooting. So do spare me your hysteria and YOU do the waking up. Perhaps the paranoia I see here needs to be addressed.

IRS Approves "Taxpayer Bill of Rights"

Nee2 Wrote: Jun 12, 2014 6:54 AM