Mr. Hanson, I rarely disagree with you, but on this, absolutely. I understand that the labor force will take a hit, but I do not want anyone here illegally being granted citizenship. They have drained the US taxpayer, its medical accessibility in border states and robbed us blind, to put it bluntly. I will never be okay with illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition when I pay 50k for my kid to go to an out of state school. If it's going to be that way, make no exceptions anywhere. America is no longer exceptional because the rule of law means nothing to those in control.

Overtaxed and Underpaid

Nee2 Wrote: Apr 16, 2014 6:58 AM
Yessirree. One of my clients had to pay 32k in Obamacare taxes!!

Statistical Frauds

Nee2 Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 7:29 AM
The democrats are just throwing stuff out and hoping it will stick. I post on a lot of anti-conservative sites and they just don't want the truth. They want their echo chambers, period.

Yellen's Low-flation Nonsense

Nee2 Wrote: Apr 12, 2014 8:52 AM
Your rose-colored glasses blind you perhaps? Because Democrats are just as guilty as the GOP for what you're claiming. And the spew about the wealth in the hands of a few is nothing but jealousy. There are 10 million Americans who are millionaires and 1210 billionaires in the world! Get over yourself. Anyone can be a millionaire if they work at it. And anyone working hard as much opportunity to get there as the next guy. The trouble is you leftists would rather whine about it instead of do something.

A Birthday Good Riddance to Obamacare

Nee2 Wrote: Mar 24, 2014 7:03 AM
The liberals are still calling me a liar. I was there in DC on 9/12 and I was there again in March when Lewis claimed he was spat upon. I was inches away. Never happened. My plan, upon the passage of Obamacare after remaining at under 500.00 a month, as a self-employed person for five years, went up 32%. I could not afford it. In 2011 we made a little more money so I tried again. Nope. Now 100%. I tried again for 2012. Haha, the joke was on me. 200%. So, in essence, if I wanted insurance I was going to be paying 1500.00/month. Liberals told me I wasn't trying hard enough. They don't understand. When you are a productive small business owner who makes money, you cannot benefit from enrolling in ACA. You are effed and must buy individual coverage!! So now, If I want the same plan that I used to have, my deductible is 12,700.00. And then I must meet co-pays that have doubled. Rx is not covered until I spend 1000.00. So, factor that in, and I have at least a second mortgage payment. I now must pay the penalty so slackers can have what I cannot. And the President and his minions believe this to be perfectly okay. I'm saying a prayer that it implodes.
I'm sorry and who exactly are you to be making such a determination? You're blind, alright. Inhaled particles of DU can cause all sorts of maladies including cancer, which does not exclude MALIGNANT BRAIN TUMORS.

6 Arguments Only A Liberal Could Believe

Nee2 Wrote: Mar 18, 2014 6:45 AM
Oh, Mr. Hawkins! Please do go to the Facebook site "Teabonics" and post this. And Stop the World Teabaggers Want Off. You will see such great examples of all of these things.
Common sense. But, it would seem that the leftminded thinkers will still reject this premise because they are blinded by screaming about the Mitt Romneys and Koch Brothers of the world, instead of George Soros and his friends. Alas, it would fall to willful blindness.

Win Lose or Draw

Nee2 Wrote: Mar 17, 2014 6:29 AM
Wish I could be there. IT would be awesome to witness. Alas, tax season is upon me and I am stuck. Consider the Spiritual Warfare engaged. And all the best. You are doing a great thing!