The best way to get people to use less and produce more is to allow prices to rise. For example, say a...
LD...knocking out the left one post at a time and illustrating just how absurd they really are! Just like the commercial...I love you, man!
Here's a question: If there's a disaster, a war, a severe drought or some other calamity that restricts future supplies of a commodity -- such as oil, coffee or corn -- what is the intelligent thing for people to do right away? If you said "use less now and try to produce more," you'd be absolutely correct. That's not rocket science, but understanding the machinery involved in getting people to do so is a bit more challenging.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago