The best way to get people to use less and produce more is to allow prices to rise. For example, say a...
Fletch!!!! Where you been, man? I tried to keep up with you and even emailed you but got no answer...some of the originals are still around... nice to see you posting, again! And, as usual, spot on!!
Here's a question: If there's a disaster, a war, a severe drought or some other calamity that restricts future supplies of a commodity -- such as oil, coffee or corn -- what is the intelligent thing for people to do right away? If you said "use less now and try to produce more," you'd be absolutely correct. That's not rocket science, but understanding the machinery involved in getting people to do so is a bit more challenging.
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 56 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago