White House on NSA Leaker: No Comment

nee Wrote: Jun 10, 2013 5:00 PM
So then, call me a fool for agreeing with the initial intent of the Patriot Act. What people are missing in the big picture is that we should ALL (dems and reps alike) be absolutely pi*ssed off that the government took it where it shouldn't. This should unite people, not make us throw blame at who. Spying on every American for no probable cause is unacceptable and violates FISA, the Patriot Act, and the 4th Amendment of the Constitution.
Any civil servant invoking the 5th after we find out she was lying, should then be fired. A new and improved IRS position only further isolates the American People and what the lying minions can do to us. LET. HER. BURN. And take the rest to jail. I've never seen a more contrived " **I** am above the law"*** statement in my life.
Lois Lerner deserves the embarrassment and the burden because she chose to lie. I have zero sympathy for anyone who believes they are above the law. NO.ONE. IS.ABOVE.THE. LAW. Sadly, we must find someone else who will uphold the law.

Obamacare’s Deceptive Conception

nee Wrote: Mar 25, 2013 7:21 AM
Sorry, they are peddling a lie. In 2011, my premium went from 484/mo to 636/month. I had to drop it. I tried again in 2012. No dice. I have been priced out of the insurance because it would be 832/mo. Now, come 2014, I suppose that little fee I must pay will give someone else insurance, just not me. THAT. IS. BEYOND. EFFED. UP.
The Insurance companies are saying premiums "could" double. Mine already has. It went up 32% the first year of O'care and now it has officially doubled. I don't have insurance now, but I will have to pay the tax so someone else gets it. What is right about that? Pricing me out for someone sucking off the teat of everyone else....

Then Thank God for the Koch Brothers

nee Wrote: Mar 12, 2013 8:04 AM
Why didn't you tell Swift Boat that there was never a surplus under Clinton, but merely a debt shift. I get sick and tired of the idiots who try to blame Bush for "wasting" the non-existent surplus. Oy.

Intellectuals and Race

nee Wrote: Mar 12, 2013 7:55 AM
Boom! Ya got 'em! As always...best illustration of truth is through satire.

Intellectuals and Race

nee Wrote: Mar 12, 2013 7:54 AM
Loyal D. is the best satirist there is on these boards.

Intellectuals and Race

nee Wrote: Mar 12, 2013 7:53 AM
Boom! Satire, anyone?

Budget Politics

nee Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 6:37 AM
Spot on with these words, LD, spot on.