But it is critical for conservatives and...
You can't beat the party of Santa, with a Grinch candidate, who wants to cut programs. Instead, a re-branded Party of Fiscal Sanity must junk: the tax code, means-tested programs, and entitlements; and replace it with something better -- something that bypasses the bureaucrats and allows individuals to take full control of their lives. If we get the economics right, everyone will benefit. If the plan makes sense most will vote for it, regardless of income or ethnicity. Nedland P Williams, author of "Fixing Everything"
For most in the political commentary business, labels come and go. I've read reactions to columns throwing about labels like "RINO" (Republican in Name Only) and "Establishment," coupled with others using terms like "radical," "ultraconservative" and "Neanderthal." Now, as likely most Republicans are all too aware, the media are making a great effort to not only paint the GOP as a hopeless cause, but one in which entities are being formed to launch, or are already underway with, an all out assault on the "tea party" and the most conservative wing of the party.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago