But it is critical for conservatives and...
You can't beat the party of Santa, with a Grinch candidate, who wants to cut programs. Instead, a re-branded Party of Fiscal Sanity must junk: the tax code, means-tested programs, and entitlements; and replace it with something better -- something that bypasses the bureaucrats and allows individuals to take full control of their lives. If we get the economics right, everyone will benefit. If the plan makes sense most will vote for it, regardless of income or ethnicity. Nedland P Williams, author of "Fixing Everything"
For most in the political commentary business, labels come and go. I've read reactions to columns throwing about labels like "RINO" (Republican in Name Only) and "Establishment," coupled with others using terms like "radical," "ultraconservative" and "Neanderthal." Now, as likely most Republicans are all too aware, the media are making a great effort to not only paint the GOP as a hopeless cause, but one in which entities are being formed to launch, or are already underway with, an all out assault on the "tea party" and the most conservative wing of the party.
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago