But it is critical for conservatives and...
You can't beat the party of Santa, with a Grinch candidate, who wants to cut programs. Instead, a re-branded Party of Fiscal Sanity must junk: the tax code, means-tested programs, and entitlements; and replace it with something better -- something that bypasses the bureaucrats and allows individuals to take full control of their lives. If we get the economics right, everyone will benefit. If the plan makes sense most will vote for it, regardless of income or ethnicity. Nedland P Williams, author of "Fixing Everything"
For most in the political commentary business, labels come and go. I've read reactions to columns throwing about labels like "RINO" (Republican in Name Only) and "Establishment," coupled with others using terms like "radical," "ultraconservative" and "Neanderthal." Now, as likely most Republicans are all too aware, the media are making a great effort to not only paint the GOP as a hopeless cause, but one in which entities are being formed to launch, or are already underway with, an all out assault on the "tea party" and the most conservative wing of the party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 5 hours ago