So taxes will be going up. As a matter of political strategy -- not to say survival -- Republicans will have to agree to raise taxes on those defined as rich. It's...
Just wait until the Government starts rationing…everything…you know what is going to hit the fan…then…Government will take away more of our liberties…What then??? What we have here is a perfect storm brewing…can Civil War be far behind and the only out come? The danger to America is not only the corrupt politicians and jurists but a citizenry capable of entrusting them to protect and defend the Constitution. It will be easier to limit and undo the mistakes of politicians and jurists, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to elect and appoint such men/women to represent them. They are fools for listening to a conman and ignoring his lies.
Realistic Republicans understand that President Obama and the Democrats head into fiscal cliff negotiations in a far stronger bargaining position now than in 2011. When voters were asked on Nov. 6 whether they favored raising taxes to reduce the deficit, a total of 60 percent said yes (47 percent favored increasing taxes for those who earn $250,000 or more, and 13 percent approved tax increases for all).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 6 hours ago