Take, for example, the cease-fire between Israel and the Brotherhood's Palestinian franchise - the designated terrorist organization, Hamas. Mohamed Morsi, the man the Muslim Brotherhood selected to replace Mubarak as president of Egypt, brokered the deal and...
The choice they make will not come easily and it will be a long brutal and bloody struggle. Anyone (myself included), civilian or military that has experienced WAR can tell you that on a theoretical level most wars are, in fact, unnecessary. Hindsight can generally find long-lost moments of opportunity that could have been a catalyst to avoid conflict. But some conflicts become inevitable – and that is very different and currently this is where they find themselves at this point in History.
During the so-called "Arab Spring," the Obama administration insisted that the United States risked being on the "wrong side of history" if it remained aligned with secular despots like Egypt's Hosni Mubarak. Recent events have made clear that there is a wrong side for freedom in the Mideast all right and, thanks to Team Obama's embrace of the Muslim Brotherhood, we're on it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago