Take, for example, the cease-fire between Israel and the Brotherhood's Palestinian franchise - the designated terrorist organization, Hamas. Mohamed Morsi, the man the Muslim Brotherhood selected to replace Mubarak as president of Egypt, brokered the deal and...
The choice they make will not come easily and it will be a long brutal and bloody struggle. Anyone (myself included), civilian or military that has experienced WAR can tell you that on a theoretical level most wars are, in fact, unnecessary. Hindsight can generally find long-lost moments of opportunity that could have been a catalyst to avoid conflict. But some conflicts become inevitable – and that is very different and currently this is where they find themselves at this point in History.
During the so-called "Arab Spring," the Obama administration insisted that the United States risked being on the "wrong side of history" if it remained aligned with secular despots like Egypt's Hosni Mubarak. Recent events have made clear that there is a wrong side for freedom in the Mideast all right and, thanks to Team Obama's embrace of the Muslim Brotherhood, we're on it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 5 hours ago