Take, for example, the cease-fire between Israel and the Brotherhood's Palestinian franchise - the designated terrorist organization, Hamas. Mohamed Morsi, the man the Muslim Brotherhood selected to replace Mubarak as president of Egypt, brokered the deal and...
The choice they make will not come easily and it will be a long brutal and bloody struggle. Anyone (myself included), civilian or military that has experienced WAR can tell you that on a theoretical level most wars are, in fact, unnecessary. Hindsight can generally find long-lost moments of opportunity that could have been a catalyst to avoid conflict. But some conflicts become inevitable – and that is very different and currently this is where they find themselves at this point in History.
During the so-called "Arab Spring," the Obama administration insisted that the United States risked being on the "wrong side of history" if it remained aligned with secular despots like Egypt's Hosni Mubarak. Recent events have made clear that there is a wrong side for freedom in the Mideast all right and, thanks to Team Obama's embrace of the Muslim Brotherhood, we're on it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 8 hours ago