During the election, much was made of Obama’s popularity abroad: an MSN poll of over half a million people from 36 countries showed that President Obama was favored over Governor Romney by an astounding 81% of those...
“Radical Islam…spring will never arrive as long as it holds sway over the minds and hearts of the people.” Yet the “Free World” continues to send money…more money to “Radical Islamists” under the assumption and disguise, that it is helping the everyday people. It only continues to prolong the sway…if the money stops the people will be forced to decide what is best for them and the sway will eventually give way to free choice by the people...
While most Americans were focusing on the domestic implications of Barack Obama’s re-election, the effects of his victory are being felt around the globe in different ways. Further Candy Crowley of CNN and most others observing the presidential foreign policy debate in October, thought the president had everything under control with Middle Eastern dissidents. Romney was considered a clear loser compared with Mr. Obama.
- Obama hits 40% approval in AP poll, loses ground on foreign policy Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago