During the election, much was made of Obama’s popularity abroad: an MSN poll of over half a million people from 36 countries showed that President Obama was favored over Governor Romney by an astounding 81% of those...
“Radical Islam…spring will never arrive as long as it holds sway over the minds and hearts of the people.” Yet the “Free World” continues to send money…more money to “Radical Islamists” under the assumption and disguise, that it is helping the everyday people. It only continues to prolong the sway…if the money stops the people will be forced to decide what is best for them and the sway will eventually give way to free choice by the people...
While most Americans were focusing on the domestic implications of Barack Obama’s re-election, the effects of his victory are being felt around the globe in different ways. Further Candy Crowley of CNN and most others observing the presidential foreign policy debate in October, thought the president had everything under control with Middle Eastern dissidents. Romney was considered a clear loser compared with Mr. Obama.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago