Ignorance of the law is no excuse; points of reference…facts speak the truth; but you must first be able to know what is “Fact and Fiction”. Meaning you must have a moral compass that tells you whether or not, you are right or wrong. Obama and this administration do not have a moral compass, only their feelings to guide them. Our founding documents are under attack as never before. The assault, every bit the definition of "treasonous" to the most reasonable of people, is being waged by the very government whose charge it is to preserve, protect and defend it. Worse, a growing nation of sheep, fostered by very large carrots on short sticks sold as "free” and a compliant News Media, has been complicit in helping to usher in an “Era of Immoral Dependency”. With followers so lacking in intellectual wherewithal that "liberty and independence", for them, is whatever their government masters tell them it is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 9 hours ago