We all know that the sheet anchor of our liberties is the Declaration of Independence. The president himself quoted Thomas Jefferson's most famous line in his inaugural address earlier this week. He recognized that all men and women are created equal and endowed...
Judge you have done it again…OUTSTANDING piece… I have always believe that PEOPLE KILL…guns are only one of many tools that evil and those mentally incompetent chose to accomplish their evil deeds. Laws are made to protect you…this is a misnomer…show me one law that actually protects you. Laws are made to deter and punish the criminal act after it has been committed, not before. Laws made by moral people are for moral people; for criminals only respect the laws they want too. When a lawbreaker breaks the law he suddenly has rights to protect him…what about the victims of lawbreakers, where are their rights. They have none, only a Government that says it is protecting you. The only person that can protect you from criminals is…YOU!
Here is an uncomfortable pop quiz: Who has killed more children, Adam Lanza or Barack Obama? We'll hold off on the answer for a few paragraphs while we look at the state of governmental excess -- including killing -- in America. But you can probably guess the correct answer from the manner in which I have posed the question.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago