Nevertheless, our “unserious” Commander-in-Chief put forth a deal to grab headlines rather than avert the January 1, 2013 sequestration deadline of $1.2...
The crime of the millennia…Obama…POTUS. What Obama has done and how he has done it is UN-American and UN-Constitutional. The problem is that elected representatives on both sides of the aisle don’t care whether America has a sleeper in the White House or not. The question we should ask ourselves is “Why don’t they care?” After all, Obama has said that he is a “spy behind enemy lines”. Conservatives are honorable, but being honorable does not mean they should ignore Obama’s faults. Obama and his Democrats have without doubt dishonored themselves; yet the majority of “We the People” have ignored this. WHY…they have lost the values needed to even recognize what they have done. GOD, help...
President Obama’s offer to Republicans to save the country from its fiscal cliff plunge is one big joke. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said he “laughed” when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, Obama’s cliff negotiator, unveiled it to him. Laughable is right when you consider the president’s outlandish request calls for tax hikes on higher earners, the one thing Republicans repeatedly have warned Obama, since day one of his presidency, were non-starters to any budget or deficit reduction talks.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago