Nevertheless, our “unserious” Commander-in-Chief put forth a deal to grab headlines rather than avert the January 1, 2013 sequestration deadline of $1.2...
The crime of the millennia…Obama…POTUS. What Obama has done and how he has done it is UN-American and UN-Constitutional. The problem is that elected representatives on both sides of the aisle don’t care whether America has a sleeper in the White House or not. The question we should ask ourselves is “Why don’t they care?” After all, Obama has said that he is a “spy behind enemy lines”. Conservatives are honorable, but being honorable does not mean they should ignore Obama’s faults. Obama and his Democrats have without doubt dishonored themselves; yet the majority of “We the People” have ignored this. WHY…they have lost the values needed to even recognize what they have done. GOD, help...
President Obama’s offer to Republicans to save the country from its fiscal cliff plunge is one big joke. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said he “laughed” when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, Obama’s cliff negotiator, unveiled it to him. Laughable is right when you consider the president’s outlandish request calls for tax hikes on higher earners, the one thing Republicans repeatedly have warned Obama, since day one of his presidency, were non-starters to any budget or deficit reduction talks.
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 4 hours ago