Painful to watch the journalist trying to spin this to his advantage. "It did not end well," is a bizarre commentary to lead into the clip. The journalist's non sequitur was completely unprofessional, and the fact that he included it and then referenced tax cuts at the end shows his activist agenda. Had he the balls to challenge Ryan on proposed tax cuts, that would have been fine. But he knew Ryan would eat his lunch, so he tried a piece of pathetic 'gotcha' journalism.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago