Painful to watch the journalist trying to spin this to his advantage. "It did not end well," is a bizarre commentary to lead into the clip. The journalist's non sequitur was completely unprofessional, and the fact that he included it and then referenced tax cuts at the end shows his activist agenda. Had he the balls to challenge Ryan on proposed tax cuts, that would have been fine. But he knew Ryan would eat his lunch, so he tried a piece of pathetic 'gotcha' journalism.
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 20 minutes ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 3 hours ago