Painful to watch the journalist trying to spin this to his advantage. "It did not end well," is a bizarre commentary to lead into the clip. The journalist's non sequitur was completely unprofessional, and the fact that he included it and then referenced tax cuts at the end shows his activist agenda. Had he the balls to challenge Ryan on proposed tax cuts, that would have been fine. But he knew Ryan would eat his lunch, so he tried a piece of pathetic 'gotcha' journalism.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 58 minutes ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 3 hours ago