Painful to watch the journalist trying to spin this to his advantage. "It did not end well," is a bizarre commentary to lead into the clip. The journalist's non sequitur was completely unprofessional, and the fact that he included it and then referenced tax cuts at the end shows his activist agenda. Had he the balls to challenge Ryan on proposed tax cuts, that would have been fine. But he knew Ryan would eat his lunch, so he tried a piece of pathetic 'gotcha' journalism.
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 1 hour ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago