Each day I become convinced we elected Chance 'Chauncey' Gardner (Being There) as president. Both came from obscurity and uttered simplistic and often stupide statements misinterpreted by the press and elites as deep metaphoric wisdom. Nothing in Obama's background showed he had experience, skill, or aptitude in economics, healthcare, defense, energy, or foreign policy, yet his failures in each are not viewed as an inevitable outcome of electing someone just winging it. There was a brief moment where the US could have played a pivotal guiding role in helping the mideast leap forward into modernity, and Obama could have played that role. But he offered nothing to the millions of people in that region because like Chance he has nothing to offer.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago