Each day I become convinced we elected Chance 'Chauncey' Gardner (Being There) as president. Both came from obscurity and uttered simplistic and often stupide statements misinterpreted by the press and elites as deep metaphoric wisdom. Nothing in Obama's background showed he had experience, skill, or aptitude in economics, healthcare, defense, energy, or foreign policy, yet his failures in each are not viewed as an inevitable outcome of electing someone just winging it. There was a brief moment where the US could have played a pivotal guiding role in helping the mideast leap forward into modernity, and Obama could have played that role. But he offered nothing to the millions of people in that region because like Chance he has nothing to offer.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago