In response to:
And these are the principles we fail to promote internationally. After 'freeing' Afghanistan and Iraq, we allow those countries to write constitutions that ratify Sharia law that subjugates women and makes leaving Islam a capital crime. In Iran, we fail to support the Green Movement so Obama can work his magic on the Mullahs. In Egypt, we back Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood who immediately put a Sharia constitution in place. In South and Central America, we support left wing dictators. That our country is unique in the world in that it was formed to protect the God-given rights of the individual is still as revolutionary today as it was in 1776. Our founders understood Lerner and Holder (but probably in their wildest imagination could not have foreseen the EPA, Labor Dept., Energy Dept, Department of Education, etc.). We have a long struggle ahead of us.
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago