In response to:
And these are the principles we fail to promote internationally. After 'freeing' Afghanistan and Iraq, we allow those countries to write constitutions that ratify Sharia law that subjugates women and makes leaving Islam a capital crime. In Iran, we fail to support the Green Movement so Obama can work his magic on the Mullahs. In Egypt, we back Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood who immediately put a Sharia constitution in place. In South and Central America, we support left wing dictators. That our country is unique in the world in that it was formed to protect the God-given rights of the individual is still as revolutionary today as it was in 1776. Our founders understood Lerner and Holder (but probably in their wildest imagination could not have foreseen the EPA, Labor Dept., Energy Dept, Department of Education, etc.). We have a long struggle ahead of us.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 4 hours ago