Painful to watch the journalist trying to spin this to his advantage. "It did not end well," is a bizarre commentary to lead into the clip. The journalist's non sequitur was completely unprofessional, and the fact that he included it and then referenced tax cuts at the end shows his activist agenda. Had he the balls to challenge Ryan on proposed tax cuts, that would have been fine. But he knew Ryan would eat his lunch, so he tried a piece of pathetic 'gotcha' journalism.
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago