President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
Why would I listen to that POS lie over and over again. We already know what this POS's true intentions are. Listen not to what he says but watch closely at what that POS does. He's the worst we ever had in office. Not a freakin clue what he is doing and if it were not for voter fraud, he wouldn't be there now. It's coming people, prepare yourself, this POS is going to overstep his authority and the American people will be there to fix the problem.
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago