President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
Why would I listen to that POS lie over and over again. We already know what this POS's true intentions are. Listen not to what he says but watch closely at what that POS does. He's the worst we ever had in office. Not a freakin clue what he is doing and if it were not for voter fraud, he wouldn't be there now. It's coming people, prepare yourself, this POS is going to overstep his authority and the American people will be there to fix the problem.
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago