Yep, I’m beyond ready for this ignoble thing called the Obama presidency to be officially finito. These...
Bronco Bamma executed for treason? One can only commit treason if he betrays the country to which he owes allegiance, by absolute definition. Has Ol' Bronco betrayed, Great Britain, Indonesia or Kenya? I think not. However, as an illegal alien he stands exposed for committing any or all of the following: espionage, usurpation of a national office, sedition, or violation of the RICO Statutes. Interestingly the punishment for these is the same. So why quibble? Just as long as we don't impeach him for that would automatically confer legitimacy on his worthless carcass even should he lose that trial; and it is a trial by our leaders in the Senate in which the House of Representatives acts as the prosecutor.
This past week a YouTube video of a crying four-year-old little girl named Abigail went viral. In the video Abby’s mom asks her why she’s so sad. Abigail replies through a steady stream of tears and mucus that she’s “tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.” Well, little sister, I feel your pain. Now, mind you, I’m not tired of Romney and Ryan, but good Lord … and believe me when I tell you … I’m pig sick of Bronco Bamma.
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 34 mins ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago