[Grammar note: check spelling of "its" in 3rd from last paragraph, Mike] Campus police are charged with promoting safety on campus, Ross argues, but they don't appear able to stop car break-ins. Why should we think they can stop assaults and rapes? CCW is needed where law enforcement is not effective (which is everywhere-- cops just can't prevent crime). I'd like to see some statistics regarding gun crimes by NRA members and CCW permit holders...
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago