[Grammar note: check spelling of "its" in 3rd from last paragraph, Mike] Campus police are charged with promoting safety on campus, Ross argues, but they don't appear able to stop car break-ins. Why should we think they can stop assaults and rapes? CCW is needed where law enforcement is not effective (which is everywhere-- cops just can't prevent crime). I'd like to see some statistics regarding gun crimes by NRA members and CCW permit holders...
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago