A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Good point. And if gender is becoming as insignificant as many would have us believe, what does it matter anyway? Would co-ed facilities be more suitable for the right side of history gender benders?
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago