After a few weeks spent tracking down and questioning pollsters and the reporters of polls, I can assure the reader that pollsters are the modern-day alchemists. They promise to turn numbers into predictive gold. We'd all like to believe these magical powers exist, but we shouldn't. The pollsters of 2012 just don't know who is going to win in November any more than did the pollsters of 1980 know that Ronald Reagan was headed towards a landslide in that late-breaking year.
DaTechGuy has done some phenominal research on his own, and I would like to find people who can prove his historical evidence WRONG. I can't find this information because the biased pollsters are not doing this work because they are being paid to be biased!! Money makes people do strange things, and if Obama were really winning in battleground states, then why is he campainging so much in those states and raising so much money? If this is wrapped up, why is Obama standing by while Americans are dying, the middle east is still on fire, and doing NOTHING except campaigning in battle ground states?????? If this election is ovah, why should Dems call in Gallup pollsters to threaten them with not having correct numbers?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 28 mins ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 3 hours ago