After a few weeks spent tracking down and questioning pollsters and the reporters of polls, I can assure the reader that pollsters are the modern-day alchemists. They promise to turn numbers into predictive gold. We'd all like to believe these magical powers exist, but we shouldn't. The pollsters of 2012 just don't know who is going to win in November any more than did the pollsters of 1980 know that Ronald Reagan was headed towards a landslide in that late-breaking year.
DaTechGuy has done some phenominal research on his own, and I would like to find people who can prove his historical evidence WRONG. I can't find this information because the biased pollsters are not doing this work because they are being paid to be biased!! Money makes people do strange things, and if Obama were really winning in battleground states, then why is he campainging so much in those states and raising so much money? If this is wrapped up, why is Obama standing by while Americans are dying, the middle east is still on fire, and doing NOTHING except campaigning in battle ground states?????? If this election is ovah, why should Dems call in Gallup pollsters to threaten them with not having correct numbers?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago