There are any number of intellectual errors in both Professor Wolfe’s piece and in the comments that follow, and they can be summed up thusly: we read the writings...
Public awareness of Rep. Paul Ryan’s familiarity with (and apparent fondness for) the works of Ayn Rand has now seeped into the academy. The Chronicle of Higher Education features an essay today by Professor Alan Wolfe, Director of the Boisi Center for Religion and American Public Life at Boston College. This is an edited version of my response to Professor Wolfe in the article’s comments section.
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 18 hours ago