As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
Arguments from authority, as Giles and many conservatives attempt, are poor substitutes for logical reasoning. I doubt Giles has ever read any works on logical fallacies or a basic introduction to logic, as one or both would assist him in making justifiable propositions. Saying "Jesus says so" is not a compelling argument.
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 2 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago