Did the people of Massachusetts inadvertently fund the terrorists and pay for the ingredients that went into making the bombs on April 15th? That very well could be the case since it is now being reported that the Tsarnaev brothers, or at least one of them was drawing taxpayer funded state welfare benefits. It is ridiculous to think that hard earned tax dollars were paid out in welfare benefits to these radical Islamic terrorists. State officials are confirming that the older brother (who by the way, stayed at home while his wife worked), along with his wife and child...
"Now, he's protected by our laws, and valuable intelligence information will be lost. All American citizens who do such things forfeit their Civil Rights." It's the onus of the State to prove guilt. As much as one may fantasize about swift and perfect justice, the reality is that such safeguards (however imperfect) are better than allowing the State to decide when a defendant's rights be respected. We already wrongfully convict numerous individuals. No reason to incentivize this atrocity.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 14 hours ago