Did the people of Massachusetts inadvertently fund the terrorists and pay for the ingredients that went into making the bombs on April 15th? That very well could be the case since it is now being reported that the Tsarnaev brothers, or at least one of them was drawing taxpayer funded state welfare benefits. It is ridiculous to think that hard earned tax dollars were paid out in welfare benefits to these radical Islamic terrorists. State officials are confirming that the older brother (who by the way, stayed at home while his wife worked), along with his wife and child...
"Now, he's protected by our laws, and valuable intelligence information will be lost. All American citizens who do such things forfeit their Civil Rights." It's the onus of the State to prove guilt. As much as one may fantasize about swift and perfect justice, the reality is that such safeguards (however imperfect) are better than allowing the State to decide when a defendant's rights be respected. We already wrongfully convict numerous individuals. No reason to incentivize this atrocity.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014