Did the people of Massachusetts inadvertently fund the terrorists and pay for the ingredients that went into making the bombs on April 15th? That very well could be the case since it is now being reported that the Tsarnaev brothers, or at least one of them was drawing taxpayer funded state welfare benefits. It is ridiculous to think that hard earned tax dollars were paid out in welfare benefits to these radical Islamic terrorists. State officials are confirming that the older brother (who by the way, stayed at home while his wife worked), along with his wife and child...
"Now, he's protected by our laws, and valuable intelligence information will be lost. All American citizens who do such things forfeit their Civil Rights." It's the onus of the State to prove guilt. As much as one may fantasize about swift and perfect justice, the reality is that such safeguards (however imperfect) are better than allowing the State to decide when a defendant's rights be respected. We already wrongfully convict numerous individuals. No reason to incentivize this atrocity.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 15 hours ago