Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
Since we are posting on a thread related to Mike Adams, who writes for endlessly on homosexuality for Townhall Magazine, you do know the answer.
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 16 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago