Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
Since we are posting on a thread related to Mike Adams, who writes for endlessly on homosexuality for Townhall Magazine, you do know the answer.
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 11 hours ago