I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
xjnyc@10:46am - Why? If you had to view any one of the garbage cans containing the bloodied, burned or dismembered bodies of tiny human babies--averaging 3000 per DAY--I hope you would change your mind. It is only because you can "hide your eyes" from the horror of abortion that you cannot see that the unborn are as equally alive as you are. As for me, I do not need to "see" to know the truth: abortion kills a totally innocent life. Shame on America.
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 17 hours ago