I'd like to know how many non-believers are willing to work Christmas Day, and/or repay their paid holiday wages? They don't believe, they harangue America for her Christian heritage, and yet never complain about having a day off with pay.
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago