Suicide By Stupidity

Navy-baby Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 11:49 AM
BTW, this "likability" thing reminds me of everyone's infatuation with the proverbial "adorable bad boy" in elementary school. It's all fun and games...until he is called to the principal's office. THEN, fear is struck in the hearts and minds of all the other kids, too.

Suicide By Stupidity

Navy-baby Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 11:45 AM
Whitebeard... Sadly, that is too true.

Suicide By Stupidity

Navy-baby Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 11:41 AM
You get it, AliveInHim...the naysayers are the ones committing national suicide.

Suicide By Stupidity

Navy-baby Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 11:19 AM
I wonder if Mr. Hunter has read Judge Napolitano this morning. Seems to me "The Judge" cogently lays out numerous "articles of impeachment." Or, does Mr. Hunter believe Judge Napolitano is also an intellectual and political lightweight? (As he insinuates about Palin in this article.)

Suicide By Stupidity

Navy-baby Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 9:49 AM
I agree wholeheartedly with you, Whitebeard. Today's TH column by Judge Napolitano reads like Articles of Impeachment...I just wish our ELECTED ones would recognize the seriousness of it.

Suicide By Stupidity

Navy-baby Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 9:13 AM
Until this article, I didn't know that "likability" could prevent impeachment of a president! Whatever in the world does THAT have to do with the president committing of "high crimes and misdemeanors?" In fact, just the opposite should be true...precisely BECAUSE a prez may be cute and likable, he is still ACCOUNTABLE for his actions. Our Framers correctly designed the Constitution to follow LAWS...not MEN.
Ross83... It is their given EXCUSE for a failure to even TRY. These professors do a grave disservice to their own race by holding them to the lowest common denominator. There are genuine black mentors out there: Drs.Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Ben Carson, Bill Cosby, and many more. If only the mainstream media upheld the accomplishments of these men to young, black males in America, instead of edifying the drug, rap, and gang cultures. Obviously, they want them to fail...talk about a truly racist attitude!
This ruling gives me a good feeling of hope that change may be turning back in favor of common sense...thanks be to God; we are grateful.
I think (former shrink) Charles K. understands his "malady" quite well...and it goes far beyond the mainstream garden-variety liberalism disorder.
I find it interesting that the pertinent quote above shows "the State" with a capital letter. Any wiggle room there for a John Roberts to interpret it just as Obama declares it to be read?