In response to:
Before his Naturalization, my husband (a LEGAL immigrant) was subject to deportation for any infraction while living here as a Permanent Resident Alien. It didn't matter that during those many years, we had started a family. No one ever cried: "but, we can't separate a father from his children." That was in the 1960s--before "emotions and feelings" were substituted for the law.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago