In response to:
Before his Naturalization, my husband (a LEGAL immigrant) was subject to deportation for any infraction while living here as a Permanent Resident Alien. It didn't matter that during those many years, we had started a family. No one ever cried: "but, we can't separate a father from his children." That was in the 1960s--before "emotions and feelings" were substituted for the law.
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 11 mins ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama overrules Senate, declares CIA’s Bush-era tactics ‘torture’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago