In response to:
Before his Naturalization, my husband (a LEGAL immigrant) was subject to deportation for any infraction while living here as a Permanent Resident Alien. It didn't matter that during those many years, we had started a family. No one ever cried: "but, we can't separate a father from his children." That was in the 1960s--before "emotions and feelings" were substituted for the law.
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 3 hours ago