When there are stories stating that she was right in the mix of his affairs and placating/intimidating the women he abused in order to keep them from talking, I'd say her involvement with his "indiscretions" are fair game. And while the idea of taking the high road instead of the low road has not worked out well for moral politicians. What the average voter remembers is the negative mud-slinging accusations, which are much more titilating to discuss around the water cooler, whether the accusation is true or not.
- Kohn: Hey, what about all those white rioters? Jazz Shaw 40 mins ago
- About that Benghazi report… Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- WaPo: Guess who had the worst week in Washington? Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- The Democratic Gamble: Party pins all post-Obama hopes on the Rising Electorate Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Gruber syndrome: WH advisor scolds Americans for not appreciating Obama economy enough Noah Rothman 17 hours ago