When there are stories stating that she was right in the mix of his affairs and placating/intimidating the women he abused in order to keep them from talking, I'd say her involvement with his "indiscretions" are fair game. And while the idea of taking the high road instead of the low road has not worked out well for moral politicians. What the average voter remembers is the negative mud-slinging accusations, which are much more titilating to discuss around the water cooler, whether the accusation is true or not.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Likely 2016 GOP nominee wants Joanne Chesimard returned from Cuba first thing Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rahm Emanuel’s son mugged outside of Chicago home Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Will Dems who blamed Palin for Giffords attack refuse a ‘conversation’ about NYC shootings? Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Obama has no idea how to handle North Korean attack on private citizens Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 16 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago