While we were en route to the Golan plateau,...
Oh yeah.... How could we have forgotten about all of those Americans in the street yelling "kill all those little Nippers !!!!" while firing their guns into the air that the Japanese felt the need to retaliate against.
TIBERIAS, Israel -- Atop the Golan Heights, there are thousands of fruit trees, vineyards, acres of wheat, vegetables, herds of cattle and a half-million or more land mines. The livestock and produce were brought here and cultivated by Israeli citizen-soldiers -- people who beat their swords into plowshares to wrest farmland from a battlefield. The land mines were planted by the Syrian army. The Golan plateau is an object lesson for American policymakers who believe that the Israelis need only trade a little more land in exchange for peace. It just isn't so.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago