In response to:
I think the real key to smaller government and less spending lies in who is elected to the House and Senate. That's where the real problem lies, and that's where we need to put the very conservative, Constitution-loving legislators. Romney as president would take care of the executive branch and pare it down to size.
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago