In response to:
I think the real key to smaller government and less spending lies in who is elected to the House and Senate. That's where the real problem lies, and that's where we need to put the very conservative, Constitution-loving legislators. Romney as president would take care of the executive branch and pare it down to size.
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 45 mins ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 3 hours ago