Hillary's Bullying the Media

Native Son Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 7:44 AM
"Hillary Clinton's $35 doorstop of a memoir is a flop." Funny Stuff Brent. Other uses? Chock for a wheel. Booster chair for Hillary's new Grand Child. Something else to throw at Bill's head.

Chilling

Native Son Wrote: Jul 17, 2014 7:30 AM
Birds of a feather (Read: Wacko Liberals) flock together. Elevating him?--------He's the Ring Leader of this Circus.
Take the word "Racist" out of the far left's vocabulary and they are left with nothing to say...........not a bad idea.
Just when you think it can't get any worse........it does. Again & Again. You really can't make this stuff(BS) up.

Chilling

Native Son Wrote: Jul 17, 2014 7:09 AM
"It will begin in baby steps and triumph before we know it." The world will end with a whimper not a Bang.

Eric Holder, Media-Spoiled Brat

Native Son Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 7:02 AM
Holder and 0bama are both elitist, socialist, snobs who have been pamper by the Left and the Media all their lives. So when a member of the Media asks a mildly tough question they feel "How dare you question me or my staff.........you are a racist."

Connecticut Gun Company Turns to Texas

Native Son Wrote: Jul 14, 2014 6:56 AM
Mossberg: Welcome to Texas! Not only will you be amazed at our Business Climate, but our hunting & fishing venues. After you're here awhile you will notice a change in your attitudes. Texas- it's a whole other country.
Luckily we don't have a Burger King in my part of "We The People Country", but if we did, they could make their Corporate Statements and I could buy my burgers where I want.

Public Policy and Presidential Pique

Native Son Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 8:15 AM
0bama is a meglomaniac. 1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence. 2. An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.
Barack "NO GO" 0bama doesn't go to the border. Is there a chance that he is too embarrassed by this problem of his own creation? I doubt it. It's just more of his Management style. He doesn't even bother to "put out the fires", he just leaves them all smoldering and keeps himself a moving target.