Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
You really shouldn't drag your children into prostitution. And I agree, I never thought you'd be able to get away with it. Oh wait, I think it's the FBI at your door.
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 3 hours ago