Mia, thank you for that speech. Now please watch your back (and front, side, top, and bottom) because there are a lot of liberals and reporters (and some Kennedys) who will not stand by idle while a black woman articulates a vision of everyone being able to get off the plantation. The Master has a lot of work to be done and he can't afford to have his black folk thinking and doing for themselves.
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago