Tonight marks the annual zenith of American political pageantry, as President Obama will address a joint session of Congress in a nationally-televised speech. As we reported yesterday, White House aides say Obama has fashioned an "aggressive" message as he prepares to do partisan battle with Hill Republicans over the coming months. Following the Obama Show, Sen. Marco Rubio will deliver the GOP's rebuttal, followed by Sen. Rand Paul, who will speak on behalf of the Tea Party. For a sense of Rubio's approach to an always-difficult task, read this preview from the Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes. Paul, meanwhile, may...
"Aw can "invest" in these kneeded "opportunities" without adden to the nashional debt." I get the impression that someone sequestered Obama's brain...or perhaps the collective brains of the American public.
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 25 mins ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 3 hours ago