Tonight marks the annual zenith of American political pageantry, as President Obama will address a joint session of Congress in a nationally-televised speech. As we reported yesterday, White House aides say Obama has fashioned an "aggressive" message as he prepares to do partisan battle with Hill Republicans over the coming months. Following the Obama Show, Sen. Marco Rubio will deliver the GOP's rebuttal, followed by Sen. Rand Paul, who will speak on behalf of the Tea Party. For a sense of Rubio's approach to an always-difficult task, read this preview from the Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes. Paul, meanwhile, may...
"Aw can "invest" in these kneeded "opportunities" without adden to the nashional debt." I get the impression that someone sequestered Obama's brain...or perhaps the collective brains of the American public.
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 12 hours ago