That's right, all the events, all the fundraisers, all the rallies that POTUS has attended haven't actually been part of his campaign. Or so we're supposed to believe. We've seen rallies in favor of the Buffett rule, college-campus events touting student loan rate subsidies, and other pet projects that President Obama has attended in the last month or so -...
In response to:
my buddy's ex-wife brought in $18852 last month. she is making cash on the laptop and got a $336000 house. All she did was get lucky and put into action the steps laid out on this web site NuttyRich.com
News outlets are reporting that President Obama is "officially" kicking off his campaign this weekend with events in Virginia and Ohio. For anyone who hasn't been under a rock for the last six months, the only response could be: what?
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 4 hours ago