End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Nathan223 Wrote: 13 hours ago (1:12 PM)
You are naive and delusional if you think other countries will leave us alone if we leave them alone. Open a history book. There are cases of nations attacking other nations on site, just because that's their thing. Ever heard of the Vikings? Yeah, the Franks or Irish Monks weren't exactly mischievous interlopers in Scandinavian affairs when the Vikings decided it was a good idea to ransack the Norman Coast and Lindisfarne. There's also the Mongols, the Huns, and, oh, the Islamic Arabs. What had Byzantium done to Mecca when the Muslims decided it was a good idea to take the Levant and North Africa from them? Approximately nothing! Yeah, we'll just be left alone if we disband our intelligence operations, sure. And I have ocean front property in Arizona I'm looking to sell.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Nathan223 Wrote: 14 hours ago (1:06 PM)
I have personal experience as a highly active Ron Paul supporter in a highly active group. While it might be a bit of exaggeration, I assure it is broadly the case in my experience that Liberaltarians are obsessed with drug legalization. Some even act as if you are some kind of goon just for supporting laws on hard drugs, let alone comparatively milder ones like marijuana.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Nathan223 Wrote: 14 hours ago (12:14 PM)
I am always amazed by the amount of paranoia from Paulies. I shouldn't be surprised given one of the primary issues for Paulers is pot legalization.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Nathan223 Wrote: 16 hours ago (11:05 AM)
Yes, yes he did. He said that the CIA lied about torturing people, and cited Abu Ghraib as an example. I know like all liberals, Paulers have difficulty with reading comprehension, but for those of us who don't, that's rather obvious.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Nathan223 Wrote: 16 hours ago (10:58 AM)
Rash conclusions based on half-baked ideological concerns are the sine qua non of the Ron Paul movement.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Nathan223 Wrote: 16 hours ago (10:43 AM)
And the idea that there aren't seems like naively optimistic one, to put it mildly.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Nathan223 Wrote: 16 hours ago (10:39 AM)
Ron Paul fans: Always ready to insult their opponents and not engage them. No different from the liberalism their movement springs from.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Nathan223 Wrote: 16 hours ago (10:33 AM)
I used to be a Ron Paul supporter, but insanity like shutting down the CIA, led me away from the collection fruitcakes that inhabits the Ron Paul camp.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Nathan223 Wrote: 16 hours ago (10:30 AM)
Well, that's being a bit pedantic, isn't it?
Why, then, do you want to do nothing about the Islamist hordes that are ready to execute anyone they think might be a homosexual, which probably starts with you?
"It is curious that the Left thinks it has so much in common with Islamists, considering that Islamists would put all homosexuals to death, strip women of their rights, and force everyone to become a 'peaceful' Muslim or be executed." I half think we conservatives should give up the fight to preserve Western Civilization just to watch what happens to Leftists when their good friends and allies, the Islamists, take over what little remains of Christendom.