The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
Give me a fvckin' break. I'm sure the FDA has done some laudible things but this ain't one of them. If there is some other way to financially bankrupt the nation let's hear it. I've never seen a bigger push to financially destroy our nation as I have in the last four years. Good luck everybody.
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 19 minutes ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago