The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
Give me a fvckin' break. I'm sure the FDA has done some laudible things but this ain't one of them. If there is some other way to financially bankrupt the nation let's hear it. I've never seen a bigger push to financially destroy our nation as I have in the last four years. Good luck everybody.
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 19 mins ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago