Hey, at least they're bipartisan. For the uninitiated, the Texas Senator and conservative stalwart was born in Calgary, Canada -- prompting some to insist that he's not a "natural born citizen" and is therefore ineligible for the presidency. But there are only two types of citizens under the law: Natural born Americans (from birth), and naturalized Americans, who undergo the legal process of becoming a US citizen. Cruz never experienced the latter proceedings because he didn't need to; his mother was born and raised in Delaware, rendering Cruz an American citizen from the moment of his birth abroad. Meanwhile,...
Nuff said. He's a citizen. Let's move on to more important issues such as how this POTUS is stealing our lives and our earnings from us.
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 50 minutes ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 4 hours ago