My only resentment of the Founding Fathers is that they left a one-of-a-kind, extraordinary document to the ordinary to manage. The greedy, the socially intolerants, the authoritarians have taken our Constitution and warped, bent and squeezed it into something almost unrecognizable from its original intent. I see no way we, the ordinary, will ever bring it back.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 8 hours ago