My only resentment of the Founding Fathers is that they left a one-of-a-kind, extraordinary document to the ordinary to manage. The greedy, the socially intolerants, the authoritarians have taken our Constitution and warped, bent and squeezed it into something almost unrecognizable from its original intent. I see no way we, the ordinary, will ever bring it back.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago