In response to:
I don't know where Congress has the authority to declare war on a sovereign nation unprovoked. Syria has attacked the US, hasn't threatened the US and hasn't even said potty-mouthed words about the US and so Congress is going to declare war on them? For what? It's going to take a lot more reason than just McClain and Graham saying we should.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 10 hours ago