In response to:
I don't know where Congress has the authority to declare war on a sovereign nation unprovoked. Syria has attacked the US, hasn't threatened the US and hasn't even said potty-mouthed words about the US and so Congress is going to declare war on them? For what? It's going to take a lot more reason than just McClain and Graham saying we should.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 8 hours ago