In response to:
I don't know where Congress has the authority to declare war on a sovereign nation unprovoked. Syria has attacked the US, hasn't threatened the US and hasn't even said potty-mouthed words about the US and so Congress is going to declare war on them? For what? It's going to take a lot more reason than just McClain and Graham saying we should.
- Sharon Stone denies involvement in Chevron Shakedown Jazz Shaw 20 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Gowdy: Yep, Hillary Clinton wiped her server clean after State requested her emails Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Ted Cruz’s campaign: He hasn’t ruled out legal status for illegals Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- What are the chances Democrats keep Reid’s seat in 2016? Not great Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Video: No murder charge for woman who killed unborn child? Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago