In response to:
I don't know where Congress has the authority to declare war on a sovereign nation unprovoked. Syria has attacked the US, hasn't threatened the US and hasn't even said potty-mouthed words about the US and so Congress is going to declare war on them? For what? It's going to take a lot more reason than just McClain and Graham saying we should.
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago