In response to:
I don't know where Congress has the authority to declare war on a sovereign nation unprovoked. Syria has attacked the US, hasn't threatened the US and hasn't even said potty-mouthed words about the US and so Congress is going to declare war on them? For what? It's going to take a lot more reason than just McClain and Graham saying we should.
- The Ben Carson Super PAC has some money issues Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- The war between Rand Paul and Marco Rubio is going nuclear Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coincidence? North Korea loses Internet connection Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Salon: Have a rapey Christmas, you religious dinosaurs Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Crisis averted: America ‘urges’ North Korea to compensate Sony for losses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- The South wants its status as GOP’s geographic heartland reflected in presidential primaries Noah Rothman 4 hours ago