I do now. I was trying to think of that one when I put Mozambique. Oh well. On Bay of the Pigs - wasn't that the Cuban nationals? I know they had CIA support but I thought that was mainly the Cuban nationals. I forgot about the other two. Anyway, what's important here is how many times the US has attacked other nations with out authorization (i.e. declaration of war) by Congress. And I'm sure you would agree that the War Powers Resolution is not constitutional. Congress can't change the Constitution with anything less than an Amendment. Hasn't been challenged yet but it's got to happen sometime.
- Pelosi: That Netanyahu speech was so insulting, it nearly left me in tears Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- The lessons of CPAC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Jindal: Why are Republicans planning to rescue ObamaCare subsidies? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Venezuela kicking out most US embassy staff Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Cave: House to strip out provisions opposing executive amnesty, vote on clean long-term funding bill for DHS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch: Susan Rice cheered by AIPAC… for policies the administration opposes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago