I do now. I was trying to think of that one when I put Mozambique. Oh well. On Bay of the Pigs - wasn't that the Cuban nationals? I know they had CIA support but I thought that was mainly the Cuban nationals. I forgot about the other two. Anyway, what's important here is how many times the US has attacked other nations with out authorization (i.e. declaration of war) by Congress. And I'm sure you would agree that the War Powers Resolution is not constitutional. Congress can't change the Constitution with anything less than an Amendment. Hasn't been challenged yet but it's got to happen sometime.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago