I do now. I was trying to think of that one when I put Mozambique. Oh well. On Bay of the Pigs - wasn't that the Cuban nationals? I know they had CIA support but I thought that was mainly the Cuban nationals. I forgot about the other two. Anyway, what's important here is how many times the US has attacked other nations with out authorization (i.e. declaration of war) by Congress. And I'm sure you would agree that the War Powers Resolution is not constitutional. Congress can't change the Constitution with anything less than an Amendment. Hasn't been challenged yet but it's got to happen sometime.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014