I do now. I was trying to think of that one when I put Mozambique. Oh well. On Bay of the Pigs - wasn't that the Cuban nationals? I know they had CIA support but I thought that was mainly the Cuban nationals. I forgot about the other two. Anyway, what's important here is how many times the US has attacked other nations with out authorization (i.e. declaration of war) by Congress. And I'm sure you would agree that the War Powers Resolution is not constitutional. Congress can't change the Constitution with anything less than an Amendment. Hasn't been challenged yet but it's got to happen sometime.
- Breaking: Gunman shoots soldier near Canadian parliament, shots fired inside Parliament Hill; Update: “Numerous gunmen,” says Ottawa PD Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago