I do now. I was trying to think of that one when I put Mozambique. Oh well. On Bay of the Pigs - wasn't that the Cuban nationals? I know they had CIA support but I thought that was mainly the Cuban nationals. I forgot about the other two. Anyway, what's important here is how many times the US has attacked other nations with out authorization (i.e. declaration of war) by Congress. And I'm sure you would agree that the War Powers Resolution is not constitutional. Congress can't change the Constitution with anything less than an Amendment. Hasn't been challenged yet but it's got to happen sometime.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 11 hours ago