I'm not so sure that screwing the bond holder by defaulting on payments is the most advisable way to go. Government, both state and federal, has gone way off the rails in its spending. Plumping up the workers on benefits and pay is a disservice to the private sector or in the words of Trey Gowdy (R-SC ), "mind-numbingly stupid." It is imperative that We the People have to take our government back. The power to tax is the power to destroy and as our bankruptcy filings have shown the destruction has begun.
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago