In response to:
That proves you don't know anything. Romney may not have been the best candidate, and he wasn't my first choice, but we definitely WOULD be better off with him as opposed to Obama. For one things, Romney doesn't hate this country, Obama PROUDLY admits that he does. Next, Romney has experience running a major corporation AND a state government, Obama has NO EXPERIENCE AT ANYTHING but causing problems, and/or making them worse. Romney would have known not to keep spending money we don't have and demanding that we be allowed to go further into debt. He would also have made a HUGE start at turning the economy around and getting people back to work. Obama has made it crystal clear that he wants the unemployment numbers to continue to grow.
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago